While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customer's trust. Keeping our customer's information secure and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for us at Viewna.com
1) We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2) We will limit the collection and use of our customer's information to the minimum we require delivering superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our services that may be added to the list we already provide.
3) We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer's information, to have access to that information.
4) We will not reveal customers information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosure or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
5) We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer's information.
6) Whenever we hire other organizations or people to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our Privacy Promise standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
7) We will attempt to keep customers file complete, up to date and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their information, and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
8) We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many nations in which we do business.